Since yesterday I just have to update you on progress!
Still need to:
- collect and wrap last part of beloved’s gift to my brother,
- buy stepson’s gift
- make lavendar sugar for my work colleagues
have about 1.5hrs of wrapping to go (done 3 hours already!)
- christmas cards to write and post (about 50)
- 4 presents to post
- persuade beloved to rescue decorations from the loft
specialist food is already ordered
- finish list for final shop and book delivery slot
already bought crackers (as in cheese), a lemonade, earl grey tea bags (ooh such a treat!) choc biccies, cashew nuts, macademia nuts, things that we can afford now, will spread the cost, and will keep!
- Puppini Sisters Christmas CD, Michael Buble Christmas CD, Rat Pack at Christmas CD and “Now that’s what I call Christmas!” CD are locked and ready to roll!
- decide upon my christmas knitting project,
- declutter some household items and sell or donate to those in need
- bake some mince pies and cake
and put the kettle on!
Oh how I love the festive season, it makes me smile!
PS – are you ready yet?