One month to go!
I’m nearly there. Need to:
- sort beloved’s gift to my brother,
- and stepson’s gift
- have about 1.5hrs of wrapping to go (done 3 hours already!)
- christmas cards to write and post (about 50)
- 4 presents to post
- decorations are ready to go up (once rescued by beloved from the loft)
- specialist food is already ordered
- I am working on list for final shop
- already bought crackers (as in cheese), a lemonade, earl grey tea bags (ooh such a treat!) choc biccies, cashew nuts, macademia nuts, things that we can afford now, will spread the cost, and will keep!
- Puppini Sisters Christmas CD, Michael Buble Christmas CD, Rat Pack at Christmas CD and “Now that’s what I call Christmas!” CD are locked and ready to roll!
- just need to settle my christmas knitting project,
- bake some mince pies and cake
- and put the kettle on!
Oh how I love the festive season.
PS – are you ready yet?