It’s not very becoming to blow your own trumpet, I appreciate that.
However, here I am ploughing through reports (10hours) and making wedding lists for when we meet with the coordinator tomorrow for finalising things and I kept getting emails from wordpress.
Turns out my diary of a nobody post was reasonably popular.
Enough that I now have 26 followers on wordpress and1 on bloglovin!!
In celebration I am going to list a top 10 of the ordinary things about me that you may not know!
- I have a deep held belief that cooked egg white is the food of the devil.
- I love gravy.
- I worry all the time. About everything. Then I worry about worrying.
- I prefer to shower than bath.
- I am a pronounced pear shape.
- Beloved says bAth, I say bARth. I’m a posh southerner.
- I want a pet cat, beloved wants a pet dog. We now have a rabbit.
- I sometimes miss having a part time job, extra money, different people, especially when it was as an usher and I got to watch all sorts of plays for free that I might never have chosen to go to. I know, however, that teaching is all consuming and I’d be stupid to take anything else on.
- I’m not sure that teaching will be my forever career, but it suits me now.
- I think about how much electricity/gas/water we use almost obsessively, as I can hear the pennies mounting in my head.
So there you have it. A little more average knowledge about your favourite notyouraverage gal.
One of my post wedding things to do is to do more blog work, look into some eblog courses and so on, maybe raise my online presence, so if you want to collaborate on anything – leave me a comment below, and I’ll get in touch! I’m open to all sorts of ideas, but reserve the right to edit content if I feel it’s not in keeping with my blog. My blog is a personal one, so it needs to resonate! Please, please, please do get in touch though!
Take care, and thank you – I really mean it: