Things I would have written on my facebook profile if I hadn’t given it up for lent…
- Bye bye overgrown forest of ivy, digger man is here!
- Car vs horse. Horse won. Byebye car.
- Ooh… My garden appears to have evaporated.
- Car shopping when not really in the mood is soul destroying.
- 5 year No claims bonus – how I miss you.
- Yay for fencing! Never thought I’d get excited about fencing!
- Have not bought wedding rings, nor a honeymoon. Have spent much time mooching about trying to do said jobs though.
- Bow in my presence, % am the new subject lead for RE. In a church school. With my 1yr training and 1yr NQTing. Praise be.
- Sleep. Why have you deserted me?
- Simon is magical. Where did he find that extra money in my budget for a car? Why didn’t i have it before for yarn?
- Been for a ride on my beee-u-tee-full blue trike. Complete with helmet. Squee!
- Anyone got any surplus seeds, seedlings, fruit bushes, or bulbs? I can give them a good home!
- 132 days til I get wed. 131 days til i meltdown.
- My body does not want me to lose weight. Every fibre of my being wants a chicken passanda with rice and naan. Nom nom.
- Bunny, it is not ok to chew daddy’s shoes. If it is a choice between daddy’s shoes and mummy’s yarn – it’s ok to choose daddy’s shoes.