Right now I am..
- avoiding going to bed – instead I’m here, writing a blog…
- thankful that my beloved is alive, getting better every minute and home. God is kind to me.
- tired – but that goes with the top entry huh?
- happy that I have a job I love (on the whole, everyone has too much paperwork and too many time demands)
- broke (again) but not in debt.
- excited about half term playing with fabric and making stuff (just to use it up you understand)
- close to completing my mughug favours (40/45 complete!)
- wishing for more time to do creative, comforting hobbies but being grateful for being on top of the mundane.
- excited about the wedding invitation proofs and the impending move!
- anxious about the physical packing and unpacking knowing I wont relax til we are entirely unpacked.
- trying to declutter cos who wants to move with too much junk?
- heading for bed – because the children deserve a teacher who is coherent during literacy…