This has to be super quick as I should be in bed by now – what with school tomorrow. Handily I have a Top10 ready and waiting in my notebook. Reasons to slim:
- Knitting larger projects such as garments will be smaller if I am slimmer, and thus take less yarn (read money), time and effort. Hurrah.
- my wardrobe could be full of the dresses I long to wear but don’t because my midriff overhangs my tummy, and knee high boots that fit over my calves without drowning my ankles. Bliss.
- The doctors could stop saying “well, if you lost some weight…” as the answer to everything. Including tonsilitis… eh?
- I wont have any regret when I look back at my wedding photos that I didn’t slim down for my wedding.
- My self-esteem will improve.
- my fertility would improve.
- my clothes would take up less wardrobe space and Simon could use the wardrobe and not fold everything onto a chair – gamely claiming that he prefers it that way as it’s so much more accessible…
- I can buy myself yarn as min-goal presents.
- I would feel less embarrassed by myself when I went out. Bought clothes and had to use a changing room. Went swimming. Just in general.
- I would feel healthier.
So I best get on with it then…