I know, odd title, but it came to me in a moment of insomnia! So here we go the top 10 random facts about me with regard to … tea!
- I am tea total – this is new really. Up until now I’ve had the very occasional tipple, however now I am on all sorts of tablets it just doesn’t seem the right thing to do. I don’t miss it, it saves me money, calories and I drive a lot so it’s a win-win-win!
- I am a little addicted to tea
- so much so that I have about 10 mugs a day (ish)
- I have to drink it piping hot, just lower than scalding temperature.
- I can’t bear the taste of tea from a thermos – that has to be coffee
- I like PG tips for preference, but sometimes dabble with Earl Grey
- We are a decaffinated household due to my migraines aside – apparently caffine is one of the top 5 triggers of a migraine along with red wine, cheese, citrus fruits and chocolate…. (and my tea addiction…)
- I can actually tell if I’ve been served generic/wholesale bulk / organic or fair trade tea as they have distinctive (not to my liking) tastes
- I don’t like fruit tea, but I do drink herbal teas on occasion
- the sound of a teapot pouring is one of my favourite things
and the bonus one is….
- the first thing I knitted beloved was a tea cosy, as his request.
Well what do you know! Tell me a random fact about you and your favourite tipple!